Monday, May 9, 2011

Just another day... that I can't seem to decide what I want!

Since I moved back to live with the family in Oakville, I have been trying to perfect this living space I have. I want to re-create the apartment I had for the last couple of years in downtown Toronto.

My Dolce Gusto machine, which makes the best macchiatos and cappuccinos, have made me feel a little more at home. Recently, I've been finding myself trying to make everything look as neat as possible and as practical as possible.

Using some of my creative ideas, I managed to -finally- display my accessories such as necklaces and bracelets in a way that makes them both look nice and easily reachable!

But something is still missing...

Few days later, carpet was washed, curtain rod installed, closet lights fixed, bed seheets changed, clothes arranges, drawers organized, junk thrown out, unused items donated, and room perfectly cleaned.. 

but something is still missing... now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment